The St. Matthew’s United Church Board is comprised of several individuals who work together to help live out the St. Matthew’s United Church mission and vision and execute an annual plan.
- Chair: Vacant
- Clerk of Session: Beth Walmsley
- Treasurer: John Finch
- Minister: John Crowdis
- Communications: Don Branter, and Brian Burrows
- Finance: John Finch (chair); Beth Elliott and Wendy Knudson (committee members)
- Members at Large: Marilyn Simmons and Horst Fergel
- Ministry and Personnel: Marilyn Simmons (interim chair)
- Natural Church Development: John Crowdis (chair)
- Nominations: TBD before 2018 AGM
- Offering and Congregation Count: Mary Anderson
- Pastoral Care: Peggy Jackson (coordinator)
- Property: Brian Burrows (chair); Ben Wegg (special projects)
- Presbytery/Conference: OPEN
- Welcoming and Stewardship: Ken Reeson and Don Branter (co-chairs)
- Sunday School/Youth Ministry: OPEN; James Durant (committee member)
- Trustees: Tom Whittingham
- UCW/Friendship: Wendy Knudson, Elizabeth Wegg, and Marilyn Simmons (committee members)
- Worship: John Crowdis
The Church Board meets regularly on the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm in the Church library.
We want to hear from you! Please share your concerns or ideas by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling the Church Office at (403) 249-1721 to have a message passed on to us.