- Monday | July 9, 2018 to Friday | July 13, 2018
- 9:00 am - 4:00 am
- 2035 - 26a St. SW, Calgary, AB T3E 2B9
Camp Caravan 2018 – Information and Registration
Gearing up to hit the road for another summer adventure…
Camp Caravan is a summer day-camp program for children in kindergarten to grade 6. It is filled with epic Bible-learning experiences children will see, hear, touch, and even taste! Through small group activities, sharing stories of feeling God’s power at work, and team-building games, everyone will be kept on the move, as we find creative ways to discover God’s mighty power and love.
Camp Caravan promises to be mountains of faith-filled adventure and fun! In addition, children will walk away with memories, keepsakes and a rock-solid faith that they can rely on for life!
Coming to a Faith Community near you…
July 3 – 6** Symons Valley United Church, 38 Kincora Rise NW
July 9 – 13 St. Matthew’s United Church, 2039 26A St SW
July 16 – 20 Springbank United Church, 250011 Range Road 33
July 23 – 27 St. Thomas United Church, 100 Hawkwood Blvd NW
July 30 – Aug 3 Location To Be Announced
Aug 7 – 10** Location To Be Announced
Aug 13 – 17 Red Deer Lake United Church, 96187 Hwy 22X, Foothills No. 31
Aug 20 – 24 St. Gerard’s Catholic Parish, 8944 Elbow Dr SW
Camp Caravan 2018 program fee is $125/child.
(**Four-day camp weeks are a $100/child prorated to reflect the holiday).
Open to ALL Children in Kindergarten to Grade 6.
Program times: 9 am to 4 pm each day.
Three options to Register & Pay for Camp Caravan
- Fill out the online form HERE and pay with your credit card.
- Download the PDF Registration form and mail the completed form with payment to the address provided – Participant Registration Form 2018 (PDF file):
1-10601 Southport Road SW
- For financial assistance requests, please contact the Camp Caravan Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on available bursaries.
Telephone (403) 259-4080